I've been thinking an awful lot about how much fun it would be to host painting workshops in people's homes. I'm looking forward to my first attempt at it here in the next few months. A friend of mine asked if I'd be willing to host a Christmas ornament painting party for a holiday work party in her boss' home this Christmas. I'll admit I was a little intimidated at first but am eager to try my hand at painting party hosting!
I thought I'd extend the offer to you as well, in case you're looking for a fun and festive way to celebrate the holiday season with your friends, family, and/or co-workers this year that's a bit different from the holiday party you hosted or attended last year.
Here are the details for hosting a painting party:
- Your home or space must accomodate a party of 18 or more painters, which just means we'll need plenty of table space, seating, bathrooms, and running water for cleaning brushes.
- Cost per person is $25. Age limit is 12 and up.
- There is no fee for hosting a painting party, but you must live within a 50 mile radius of Minier, IL. I charge $.50 a mile for travel expenses.
- All supplies will be provided by me. (That includes brushes, palettes, paints, drop clothes, table clothes, etc.) Each attendee will be able to finish painting and take home their artwork at the end of the night.
- I am not responsible for spills or paint stains, although I will do my very best to insure that each student is respectful of the space provided and try to prevent any accidents from happening.
- I'll arrive 30-45 minutes early to set up for the class and stay long enough afterwards to clean up completely. Each class will be take approximately 2 hours from start to finish.
- Class times and dates can be discussed via email by filling out the form below. Please keep in mind that my schedule is very busy during the holiday season, so book your party today!